Error messageDeprecated function: The each() function is deprecated. This message will be suppressed on further calls in _menu_load_objects() (line 579 of /home/wwwpek1/public_html/includes/menu.inc).
The strategic position of Cyprus and the tax-exempt policy on profits arising from shipping operations are the two most important factors that induce the development of Cyprus as a maritime centre.
Ships flying the Cyprus flag should expect a friendly reception practically all over the world since the island is a member of the European Union, United Nations, the Commonwealth and the group of Non-Aligned Countries. It also maintains good international relations with virtually all the countries in the world.
Our firm can offer expert advice on such matters as forming ship-owning and ship-management companies as well as registering ships under the Cyprus flag.
Our services include the following:
- Registration / deletion of ships under Cyprus flag
- Registration / deletion of ships under any other flag
- Transfer of ownership of the vessels
- Assist on the registration / deletion of mortgages on vessels
- Day to day operation of shipping Companies in order to comply with the statutory requirements of the Department of Merchant Shipping in Cyprus
An attractive yacht leasing scheme is in place where V.A.T benefits derive when applying it.